Wednesday, August 5, 2015

Wednesday August 5

Still in the hospital yet again today.  They are keeping me overnight to monitor my output and to see whether or not the medicine they have me on is working to slow things down.

My day was pretty uneventful today.   Mom and Colin came in to visit.   I also had a nice surprise visit from my friend Lisa and her boys Chance and Chase.  It was a nice break in the day.  They stayed for a little bit and she brought me some magazines and hand sanitizer :). You have to love her!!!   

This evening I've been watching Orange is the new Black on Netflix.   I'm almost done with season 3.  I just remembered that I have two redbox movies at the house.  They are going to end up costing me a boatload of money.  I rented them last week.   Oh well.....

Colin said everything is put away at his Mom's.   That's good news.  Hopefully he got the TV hung and we can actually sleep in our bed instead of on the couch.  It will be nice going home and not worrying about all of the boxes scattered throughout the house and wondering how it is going to get put away.  

I'm going to try to lay down and get some rest tonight. I will touch base tomorrow.   Hopefully I have good news that I'm being discharged.   Have a good night!  Sweet dreams!

No comments:

Post a Comment