Monday, August 10, 2015

Monday August 10

The day started out ok.  The doctor wants me to start eating a little more.  I ate my breakfast, no problems.   Lunch was a disaster.  I had pretzels and a little bit of pudding.  Immediately after I ate I started throwing up.  It was awful! 

Mom showed up right after I had gotten sick.  She brought me some popscicles and hard candies.  She also brought me a beautiful orchid.  It's a very pretty purple color.  Hopefully I can keep it alive!  She left and went back to work.  

After mom left, I had a surprise visitor!!  Susie Hager (Mehgan's mom).  She brought me some reading material and an adult coloring book with colored pencils.  She stayed for a few hours and kept me company.  It was nice having her visit.  After she left I broke out the coloring book and colored for a few hours.   It's very therapeutic!  



It's a pretty cool book.  It took my mind off of being sick.  Right now I'm watching more Chopped.  I'm hooked.  I'm hoping to be discharged tomorrow but after my episode today I don't know what they are going to say.  I guess time will tell.  I'm laying down and will hopefully get some sleep tonight.  I will update tomorrow on my status.   Have a good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment