Thursday, August 20, 2015

Wednesday August 19

Last night I had a surprise visit from Courtney and her mom.  It was nice to have a break in my evening.  They stayed for a couple of hours.  

This morning the doctor came in to see how I am feeling.  Not much has changed.  The nausea is a little less but it's still a constant feeling.  I didn't dry heave or vomit at all yet today so that's a positive.

Colin came to visit after work.  The weather has been pretty humid and he's working in the back of a truck with no central air.  The weather is definitely starting to take a toll on him.  He rarely sees me because of his work schedule but he is trying to get in to the hospital every day.  I hope to get out of here soon so he can get some rest.  

After Colin's visit, Amber brought the twins in.  We played Chutes and Ladders.  It was fun until the boys got upset when we wouldn't let them be a treat.  



My dressing over my iv was coming loose and needed to be changed.  It's a sterile procedure so I have to wear a mask while they are doing it.   The boys wanted to watch so they were given masks too.  

The nurse was calling them doctor and gave them blue gloves as well.  Caden put on his gloves and told me to take off my shoes.  I took them off and he started massaging my feet.  They left a few minutes later.

Well....enough for today.  Have a good night!  

No comments:

Post a Comment