Tuesday, August 25, 2015

Tuesday August 25

The doctor came in this morning along with a pain management doctor.  They talked to Pittsburgh and everyone is on the same page.  They are changing my medications around and trying to find a mix that will help with the pain and nausea without taking any sort of narcotic medicine.  I'm probably going to be here a few more days which kind of sucks but they are going to make sure I am where I need to be by the time I go home.  

After the doctors left I had a couple of visitors.  Tom came with Brooke, Max and Grayson.  They stayed and kept me company for a while.  After they left I made my first piece of jewelry compliments of Jeremy and Janel.  

I'm excited to make something else tomorrow.  
Mom stopped after work this evening and brought some work and her laptop in.  She sat beside me working while I watched tv.  She just left so I'm going to put on my One Tree Hill and watch a couple of episodes before I fall asleep.  

Sweet dreams!

No comments:

Post a Comment