Thursday, August 27, 2015

Thursday August 26

They lowered my dose of pain meds today.  I had a terrible day and the pain was worse than it had previously been.  It was a really tough day for me.  Even though I was feeling crappy...I forced myself to get up and walk.  

Mom stopped in for a visit on her way home from work.  She stayed for a little bit and went home to take care of the dog.  Amber stopped in this afternoon.  The twins started school yesterday the 26th.  They really enjoyed it. 


Kindergarten here they come!!!

After talking to the boys a little bit about their day, we decided to play a game.  When Sandy came to visit yesterday she brought me two games.  One of the games was IZZI.  I have never played before and neither has Amber.  After about ten minutes we figured out how to play.   The twins joined in too.  We worked on it for about a half-hour until we were out of moves.  

After this game we played go fish and then took a walk.  They left to go home.  I'm still in excruciating pain but am trying to not make it worse.  I'm chilling out and watching more of One Tree Hill.  Goodnight...

No comments:

Post a Comment