Tuesday, August 18, 2015

Tuesday August 18

Today has been fairly uneventful.  I was moved late last night from the observation unit in the hospital to a regular hospital bed.  Luckily I am on the 8th floor where the nurses have a little better understanding than other areas because they are used to me.  

I have been doing some reading and coloring.  I'm sitting here now watching Say Yes to the Dress.  I'm hooked on this show and have been since before my wedding.  It's nice to have some mindless entertainment every once in a while.  

Courtney is coming in to visit me after she's done with work this evening.   It will be a break in my day since Colin wasn't able to make it in today.  He had a meeting after work today and it took up most of the afternoon.

Not much new to report.  Hopefully I will have some results tomorrow.  Until then- goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment