Monday, August 24, 2015

Monday August 24

The doc came in this morning.  He was still waiting for Pittsburgh answers  before changing.  I got up, took a walk, showered and colored in my coloring book.  

Colin came in today.  He stayed for a little while.  After Colin left, I had some company.  Jeremy and Janel stopped in for a visit.   They brought a jewelry making kit!  I'm excited to try it!!  It's something for me to do to keep me occupied.  
This is awesome!!  Jeremy and Janel stayed for a little bit.  While they were here, my Mom stopped.  She brought me some suck on candies because they sometimes settle my nausea.  Jeremy Janel left.  Amber stopped in with SpongeBob monopoly.  We sat on my bed and played Monopoly.  One note:  the boys don't like losing and they will get mad or talk themselves out of a mess.  Caden especially.  That little bugger will argue with me on how many spaces he should go and then confuse me until I agree with him.  They left after a few hours.  


They left around 8.  I have to try and remember to talk to the doctor in the morning because I have twitching going on in my legs and arms at times.  I will be lying still and they will jerk around.  I'm not sure what it is but I'm hoping he can give me some insight.  Time for bed!  Until tomorrow....goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment