Saturday, June 11, 2016

Friday June 10

I hardly slept at all.  I still feel like I have the flu.  My labs were good and I only needed a couple of replacements.  

My day was uneventful.  I had breakfast.   We went for a walk.  I worked on the golf outing stuff and emailed a bunch of people for donations and sponsorships.  

I was craving Chinese so Colin ran out and grabbed Chinese for us for lunch.   It was actually pretty good.  We had lunch, went outside and sat for a little bit and emailed some people.   

We went back to my room.  Colin took a cat nap and I continued working on the golf stuff.  Colin left around 5.  I heated up my leftover Chinese and finished it for my dinner.  I took a walk and settled in for the night.  They had me on the 12th floor because when I was admitted they didn't have any beds on the 11th floor.   There is definitely a huge difference in the nursing care between the two floors.  They were giving me my meds super late and all through the night so I didn't sleep at all.

Should be interesting.....ugh!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment