Friday, June 24, 2016

Thursday June 23

Woke up feeling a little better.   Got about 3 hours of sleep.  

The docs made their rounds around 6:30.  I ordered breakfast and waited for Colin to get there.  We went downstairs and grabbed hot chocolate.  The docs had some iv replacements to give me but said once they are done I could go home.   They gave me a lecture about not doing too much and taking it easy.   They said I'm going to feel awful for at least another week.  

We grabbed lunch from the cafe.  After lunch around 2 or so my iv's were all done so we got ready to go.  We packed up and headed home.

When we got home I changed my clothes and we ran to the grocery store because we had absolutely no food in the house.  We stopped and grabbed dinner and headed back home.   We rented movies so we are and watched Dirty Grandpa and Hateful Eight.  They were both pretty good.  It was an uneventful eve.   I went in to bed around 8.  I fell asleep around 10 or so.   Had an ok evening.   Today is going to be uneventful as well.  I'm working on the golf stuff.  I will post more later.   Have a good day!

No comments:

Post a Comment