Tuesday, June 14, 2016

Monday June 13

Woke up early to get ready for my scope.   They took me down to have it done around 8.  The doc came around 8:30 and they did it fairly painless and quick.  That doesn't happen too often.   I always have a lot of pain afterward because they blow up my intestine with so much air.

The doctor said everything on the scope looked good from what they could actually see and that they would have the actual biopsy results by the next day.

We went back to my room and I laid down for a little bit.  I got breakfast and chilled out.   We went for a little walk and went back to the room.  I worked on the golf stuff a little more.

For lunch we walked to the cafeteria.   I had some pasta and ice cream.   Colin had another salad which again looked delicious.  We went back to the room and Dr. Cruz stopped in to tell us that my EBV level came down significantly and that I wouldn't need another treatment of the antibiotics!!   That was great news.

Colin and I went outside for a walk.   When we got back we laid down.   He fell asleep, I just hung out relaxing and watching tv.  Dr. Cruz came back a few hours later and said everything on the biopsy was great and that we could go home tomorrow!!!   It was a pretty good day filled with good news so I was really excited!!!  

I am still having a lot of pain and I'm really weak but I'm hoping to regain my strength back.   They said it's going to take a while because it's kind of like having the flu.

Colin left the hospital around 3:30.  He went to check out a golf course/driving range he found to see if he liked it.

I walked downstairs to the cafe and grabbed a taco for
Dinner.  The hospital menu has been getting old.  I had dinner, worked on the golf stuff and went to bed.  I liked forward to hopefully being discharged tomorrow.  I will post more later.   Wish me luck!!

No comments:

Post a Comment