Thursday, June 9, 2016

Thursday June 9

Well....still feeling like crap today.   They did all my labs early this morning and then took me for a ct scan. Everything was good on the labs and the ct scan was the best one I had yet according to the doctor.  

Basically what is happening is that I have the Barr Epstein virus.  My body is fighting the virus but they have to keep a good balance so it doesn't start fighting my intestine.  They have me on some pretty strong antibiotics and are going to keep me until at least Monday for observation just to be sure.  They are going to do another scope on Monday too and depending on how that looks I'll be able to go home.

I'm just going to spend the evening chilling out and hopefully I can get comfortable enough to get some sleep.  I will update tomorrow.   Have a good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment