Sunday, June 26, 2016

Sunday June 26

Woke up, took my 6am meds.   Got showered and dressed for the day.

Organized my medical cabinet and got rid of things we will no longer be needing since I'm done with the tpn and am eating and drinking real food and beverages.   It's so crazy how far I've come.    I had some cereal for breakfast and watched tv for a little.  After a little bit I went to the bedroom to pack up some winter stuff for Colin to take home with him this weekend when he goes to visit the dogs.  I got a bunch of medical supplies for Cyndee to drop off at hospice.   They are always so grateful for things like that.


After that we went to the bakery.  We grabbed a couple little mini desserts.  We headed home, returned the movies and stopped at Marshalls.  I got a gift card for my birthday for there and I wanted to get some ice cube trays.  I got ice cube trays and a banana holder and still have $15 left on my gift card.  

I chilled out til dinner.   Colin made teriyaki chicken with veggies for dinner on the new foreman.  It was delicious!!!   While we were eating....my phone was blowing up from the event.  See below!!  Sorry I missed it!

 
 

 
 
 
 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 Thank you to each and every one of you who attended Heather's Rock for Health at Tellus 360.   I am so sorry that I was unable to attend.  I heard the turnout was unbelievable and that the bands and dj were amazing!   This past year and a half has been so difficult and I couldn't have gotten through it without your love and support.  I am completely overwhelmed and touched by each and every one of you.   I have met so many new people along this journey as well.   I can't wait for the day that I can see each and every one of you face to face and hug and thank you for your love, support and prayers.  I have a long road of recovery ahead of me still but know I can do it with your support.

I hope you all had a great time and I look forward to seeing pics!   Have a great night!!   Miss you and love you!!    Thanks again for everything!!!!   ❤️😘💜❌⭕️❌⭕️💚😘💗

1 comment: