Tuesday, June 7, 2016

Monday June 6

Woke up early and went to clinic.  Had my labs done and waited for them to come back.  I took a small nap while waiting.  They still hadn't gotten my medicine approved so they admitted me.  It was a good thing.   They started the medicine around 2 and I started having reactions within an hour of them starting it.
 
I was really weak, had a horrible headache, got a rash. My throat felt like it was closing.!!otnwas pretty scary.   They gave me more Benadryl and after about a half hour it kicked in.  It wore off about 3 hours later and started all over again.  Needless to say it made for an extemly long afternoon.  I stayed in bed the majority of the afternoon/evening.   I took two short walks a nd stayed in bed.

The med was finally done around 9:30.  They gave me some more Benadryl and some pain meds. No was able to fall asleep but was up early for my scope this morning.  I'll let you know how I make out.  Have a good day!

No comments:

Post a Comment