Saturday, June 25, 2016

Saturday June 25

Woke up this morning after a horrible sleepless night.  Took my medicine and had cereal for breakfast.

Around 9 we went to the grocery store to grab a couple things we forgot yesterday.  We stopped at Michaels too to get a basket for a gift we are making.  We got home around 10.  I put my pjs back on.  I laid on the couch and we watched tv.  

I wasn't feeling well.  I was really weak and shaky.  I took my lunch meds and Colin put on my iv antibiotic.  It ran for an hour.  I got up and got lunch together once my iv was done.  We had the tuna casserole I made yesterday.   Colin didn't like it and threw his away.   He's not really big into hot tuna.  I love tuna casserole which is weird since I hate seafood.  

After lunch I went into the bedroom and laid down for a little bit.  I fell asleep for about a half hour.  I got up and put my laundry away.  Colin has been doing all the laundry but I've been letting mine pile up.  Just doing that took a lot out of me.  I went to the living room and laid on the couch.   We put in a movie and chilled out for a little.

We decided to order pizza for dinner since Colin wasn't too happy with his lunch.  They delivered it around 5.  It was ok.  A little too cheesy for my liking if that's even possible!!!  But Colin enjoyed it.  After dinner I chilled out on the couch.  I'm still not feeling well and my blood pressure is high so I decided to go to bed.  I'm laying in my bed watching Cruel Intentions.  

I'm staying here for the rest of the night.  Hopefully I'll feel better in the morning.  Colin is checking on me every 2 minutes.  He's afraid he's going to come into the room and I'm going to be passed out again or something.   He's really stressed out.  

Well...I hope you have a good night.  I'm going to try and get some rest and hopefully I'll get some sleep tonight.  Have a good night.  Sweet dreams!

No comments:

Post a Comment