Saturday, June 11, 2016

Saturday June 11

Was up all night again.  I felt a little better when I woke up this morning.   Colin came in bright and early.   He brought me a donut for breakfast and it was delicious!!!!   

After breakfast we walked.  Dr. Cruz came in to make his rounds.  Colin brought him his favorite pecan coffee cake.  The doctor stayed and ate breakfast and hung out for a while.  He was telling us stories about other transplants and about Brazil.  He also came in with a little surprise for me....he got me a bed on the 11tj floor because I told him how uncomfortable I was the night before.  I was so happy!!!  After Dr. Cruz left we went for a walk.   We went back to the room and worked on some more golf tournament stuff.  

Around 11 transport came to move me to my new room.   So I'm back on my favorite floor!  I'm super happy about it.

We walked over to the cafe for lunch.  I had chicken tenders and French fries.  Colin had a wrap.  We are lunch and went back to the room.  I worked on the golf stuff some more.  Colin took another cat nap.  He got up and we tweaked the golf documentation a little more.   We sent out a bunch of emails.   

Before we knew it, it was dinner time.  I ordered my dinner and Colin went home.  I continued working on the golf stuff and actually just stopped sending stuff out around 10:30.  

I'm waiting on the iv team because there's no blood return on my picc line.  Hopefully they come soon and we can get the medicine in my lines to open them up.   It takes about 2 hours.  On another note, I'm feeling a little better today.   Everything aches and is sore but it's getting a little better.

Hopefully tomorrow will be a better day.  I will talk to you tomorrow.   Have a good night. 

No comments:

Post a Comment