Friday, June 24, 2016

Friday June 24

Slept ok last night.  I was tossing and turning a lot.   I got up and out of bed.   I had fruit loops for breakfast.   After breakfast I got showered and changed my osteomy bag.  It's so nice to be able to actually take time to shower.  I was even able to shave my legs!!!   Amazing feeling!   I wore shorts today because I could.

It's really hot here today.  Humid and 89.  We left the house once today.  We went to target and got a George Foreman grill.  Then we went to Rocket Fizz, this really cool candy store in the waterfront.  They have all kinds of candies and exotic sodas.  I needed a sugar fix.   Colin wasn't too happy bc he thinks it's too much but I keep telling him I deserve it.  

We stopped at Friday's and grabbed a quick lunch.  We returned the movies from yesterday and rented three more.  We were home by 1:30.  Once we got home we watched Ride Along 2.  I fell asleep but Colin said it was pretty good.   I got up and made tuna noodle casserole so I have it for the week and I made captures pasta salad to have with dinner.   Colin is going to try the foreman and make burgers.   

I am feeling shaky and weak today.  I still have the body aches and headache but haven't taken any pain meds.  I don't like the way they make me feel so I am trying to work through on my own.  It could be a long day.  

I finished making my stuff and went back to the couch to chill out.  It took a lot of energy out of me doing that so I didn't leave the couch.  Colin got up and cleaned my mess.  He started dinner too.  Dinner was ready at a little after 5.  It was a delicious burger and the foreman got a lot of the fat out of it.   He was really happy with it and how it cooked.  We also had fries and the caprese salad.  It was a good dinner.  

He cleaned up dinner, gave me my 6:00 meds and took my blood pressure.  He put in a movie and we laid down to watch it.   Around 7, I decided to go to the bedroom to lay down and be more comfy.   He came in and got me settled then went back to finish his movie.   He checked on me every 10 minutes.   After the seizure last week he doesn't want to leave me alone.  Hopefully he will get over it in time but I'm sure it was scary for him to find me the way he did.  

At 8 I took all my night meds and now I'm in bed for the night.  Colin is laying beside me and we are watching Say Yes to the Dress.  Not his choice obviously ;).  Hopefully we will get some sleep tonight.  I will post more tomorrow.  Sweet Dreams!!

No comments:

Post a Comment