Tuesday, June 14, 2016

Sunday June 12

Another uneventful day.   I was up in pain most of the night.

Woke up and showered.   Ordered breakfast and went for a walk.  The docs came in and said everything was good on the labs.  I didn't need any replacements and my prograf levels were good.

Everyone on the floor was ordering lunch so Colin and I ordered as well.    We split a Stromboli and he had a salad as well:   His salad looked delicious.  That's one thing I'm still craving but am not allowed to have.   Eventually I will get there I'm sure.

After lunch I got on the computer and worked on golf stuff.   I feel like all I'm doing is sending out emails and getting no response.  I'm just going to keep pounding away.   Colin left around 4 to run errands and clean up the house.

I ordered noodles for dinner and ate light since I had so much for lunch.  I continued sending emails and went to bed around 9.   I couldn't eat or drink anything after midnight because I have a scope and biopsy in the morning.  

No comments:

Post a Comment