Wednesday, June 1, 2016

Tuesday May 31

Was up early and watched tv.   I had a rough night with pain but was able to sleep a little bit at least.

Colin came in and we went for a walk while we waited for my scope and endoscopy.   They took us down around 8:30.  I was done and back to my room by 10.  Everything looked good on both.   We are just waiting on the actual biopsy results to come back.  They told us they would be back in the afternoon.

We took a walk outside and sat.   The weather was gorgeous.  We went back to the room.   Colin watched a movie and I played on the computer a little bit.  I had grilled cheese and tomato soup for lunch.   I didn't want anything too heavy since I had the scope.

After lunch we went for another walk.  For dinner we ordered out and had it delivered to the hospital.  I got spaghetti (which I was craving like you wouldn't beleive) and Colin got a Greek salad.   It was pretty good.  Colin hung out because we were waiting on the biopsy results.   We still hadn't heard anything by 6:30 so he went home to clean and I messed around on Pinterest some more to keep myself busy.   The nurse kept checking for the results all evening but no luck.  I finally settled in for bed around 9:30.   I had a pretty decent night.  We should have the biopsy results back today and if everything is good we can go home!!!   Fingers crossed!!!   I will post more later!   Have a good day!

No comments:

Post a Comment