Saturday, June 4, 2016

Friday June 3

Woke up early to head to clinic.   Had a pretty decent night sleep.  Colin slept in bed with me so I think it helped a lot.  We got ready and headed to the hospital. We took donuts and pastries to the nurses and got Dr. Cruz his favorite coffee cake. 

The amazing nurses at 7 west decorated my room for my birthday, came in and sang happy birthday, gave me a card and a gift card.   It was wonderful!!   I am blessed to have such a great team of caregivers!   I love you guys!!!  

After that, I got home and Mom and Dad were at the apartment.  They decorated it with balloons and banners and brought me my favorite cupcakes!   Thank you Dianne Halfpenny and Chuck Halfpenny!!   I love you guys!!!  You made my birthday extra special!!  
 
 
 
I had another special birthday present.  My cousin Mike Garman and his beautiful wife Linda Garman came from Ohio to Pittsburgh to visit for my birthday and we went to Cheesecake Factory for dinner.  It was an awesome birthday.   Thank you Mike and Linda for making the trip and for the birthday gifts.  It means more to me than you know.
 
 
I had one more special birthday surprise!!!  A cake from Oakmont Bakery.   The best, most amazing cake ever!!!   Thank you James Cataldi and Sarah Cataldi!   The birthday cake was the first piece of cake I've been able to eat on my birthday in two years!!!   It was amazing!!!
 

I had a wonderful birthday!!  Thank you everyone for the gifts, birthday wishes and the outpouring of love and birthday wishes!!!   

Thank you Colin for being there for me through my appointment and for always being my rock.   This year has been difficult on both of us and I know I am not the easiest person to handle but you somehow manage
To put up with me and are always supportive no matter how nasty I am.  I love you!  On my birthday and every day!   You lean the world to me.

3 comments:

  1. These are some great tools that i definitely use for SEO work. This is a great list to use in the future..
    hilarious birthday quotes

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was wonderful!! I am blessed to have such a great team of caregivers! I love you guys!!! http://hcgsite.weebly.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your post was very nicely written. I’ll be back in the future for sure!
    beautiful earth

    ReplyDelete