Tuesday, June 21, 2016

Tuesday June 21

Am still in the hospital and really weak from the seizure.  I was up early this morning for my scope.   They took me down before 7. 

I had the scope and biopsy at 8.   They are going to hopefully have the biopsy results themselves by the morning but everything on the actual scan looks good.  

We got back to the room and I ordered lunch.  I'm still waiting on it.  I've been waiting for over an hour and a half which is highly unusual.   I'll have to give them a call and follow up.

I'm still having a lot of pain and weakness.  They don't want me getting out of bed by myself because of the seizures so I have to have someone with me at all times, even to go to the bathroom.  It's about 2 so I have a feeling it's going to be a long day today.   I'm going to spend some time emailing for the golf tournament and also some time catching up on Orange is the New Black.

For the golf tournament.....if you know anyone who can sponsor a hole or who can donate items for raffles, etc.  please reach out to them or have them reach out to me.  It's been difficult this year getting sponsors because we are so far away.   Any local help we can get would be greatly appreciated.  Anything from hole sponsorship to gift cards for restaurants, stores, etc.  we are cutting it close and need all the help we can get.  

I'll reach out via email to some companies but wanted to see if there's anything you can do to help as well. 

On another note....today is my sister's 40th Birthday!!! Happy Birthday Dana!!   I hope you have a good day!!!

Have a good evening everyone!  I will post more tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment