Monday, June 6, 2016

Sunday June 5

Woke up, showered and got dressed.   Went to IHOP for breakfast.   After breakfast we went back to the apartment and Mom and Dad got packed up and headed home.

Colin got home around 10.   We both layed on the couch and took a little nap.   We ate lunch and then watched a movie.   

Around 4 we decided to go to dinner.   We went to PF Changs because I got a gift card from Amber for my birthday.   It was pretty good.   I know a lot of people swear by it and travel from all over to go there but I can take it or leave it.   Colin got Mongolian beef and I got some sort of chicken.   We shared and had a little bit of each other's.   

We went back to the apartment and I had a small slice of my cake with milk.   We chilled out until it was time to take my medicine and then I put on my pjs and went to bed.   I got up four times through the night to go to the bathroom.  I was pretty restless and had a headache.  We had to get up early this morning for clinic.  We are waiting to get the med I need approved so wish me luck.  Hopefully everything works out.  I will post later to let you know how we make out.   Have a good day!!!

2 comments:

  1. Nice post. Your posts are always motivational. Loves your blog.

    Hair Transplant in Punjab

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah you're right gourav. This blog has some amazing posts. I love it too. Now if you want the best hair transplant in Punjab then contact to the our clinic now.

    ReplyDelete