Wednesday, June 22, 2016

Wednesday June 22

Woke up today feeling terrible.   It was not a good day today.

I sent Colin home before lunch.   Things are just too much right now.  I feel terrible and just want to be left alone.   I needed a break.   The nurses put me on a bed alarm and wouldn't let me out of bed by myself.  It really sucks but I understand why they did it.  They don't want me falling or passing out.   Good news is, my blood pressure has been pretty good all day.  

I've done absolutely nothing today.  I'm really dizzy and weak.   It's hard for me to even get to the bathroom.   I've been spending the day laying in bed.  

I started working on more stuff for the golf tournament.  We are cutting it close and it's going to be here before we know it.  We are really far behind.   If there's anyone out there who knows someone who can sponsor a hole or donate prizes let me know.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.  We make the most money on hole sponsorships.   We are also looking for foursomes.   We are looking for items to put in our 100 gift bags going to each golfer such as golf balls, divot tools, sunscreen, Chapstick, etc.   we are also looking for gift cards as giveaways and raffle, door and contest prizes.   We are looking for things like men's jewelry, golf items (clubs, practice tools, hats, clothes), watches, sunglasses, beer baskets, wine baskets, snack baskets, two night stays in hotels or at B&B etc.

Any donations or help would be appreciated and are tax exempt.   If you send me your email I can send you all the proper paperwork.   It would mean more to me than you know if you could pass this on to anyone you think may be able to or want to help.

I'd better lay down and try to get some sleep.  I'll post more tomorrow.   Thank you in advance for considering to help.  I really appreciate it!   Have a good night!!

No comments:

Post a Comment