Saturday, June 4, 2016

Thursday June 2

Woke up early and went in to clinic.  I did not sleep at all the night before.   I fell asleep around 8:30 and was up at 11pm.   I wasn't able to fall back asleep after.   Needless to say it made for a long, exhausting day.

I had my bloodwork done and was low on some replacements so they hooked me up to some iv's for a couple of hours which sucked.   We were at clinic until about 3pm.

After clinic we stopped at the bakery and bought donuts to take to the nurses today.   Then we ran to the grocery store for some things since the fridge was empty.   We are leftovers for dinner, hung out and watched tv and then went to bed.  It was a long day but we made it through and I slept in my own bed!!!   I'm off to clinic again this morning for a scope and biopsy!!!   Lucky me!!!   I'll post more later.   Have a good day

No comments:

Post a Comment