Wednesday, June 29, 2016

Wednesday June 29

Woke up, got dressed.  We got ready and went to Eat N Park for breakfast.  I had an egg and cheese burrito.  It was ok.  I haven't been too impressed with my breakfasts lately.  I think my tastebuds are all out of whack from the meds.  I don't get the full tastes anymore.  

We ran to the car wash and Colin vacuumed the car, cleaned the inside of the windshield and ran it through the brush wash.  It looked really good when it was done.  We went back to the apartment.  I took my book and say at the bistro table so Colin could vacuum and dust.   The house is spick and span clean.  

Mom came to visit and got to the apartment around 10.  We hung out a little bit and then went to Arby's for lunch.  I couldn't really taste anything but ate anyway.  We stopped at target so I could exchange a game.  Then we stopped at the grocery store to grab a couple things.  We also got two movies from the Redbox.

We got to the apartment and put away the groceries.  We watched tv for a little bit and I helped mom with some things on the computer.  The maintenance guy came to exchange one of the blinds in the living room in the midst of all this.  The blind has been stuck in the same place since we moved in.  Now they move up and down and open and close smoothly.  He left after about 20 minutes. We got done on the computer around 4:30 so I put our frozen pizza we got for dinner in the oven.   

We ate dinner and put in one of the movies.  We spent the rest of the evening lounging.  I drank some tea, took my night time meds and laid down.  I haven't fallen asleep yet so I'm hoping to fall asleep until I have to get ready for clinic in the am.  So....have a good night.  Sweet dreams!

2 comments:

  1. I totally understand your lack of taste for food, this has happened to me a few times. You have a lovely blog. Warm greetings from Montreal, Canada.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally understand your lack of taste for food, this has happened to me a few times. You have a lovely blog. Warm greetings from Montreal, Canada.

    ReplyDelete