Tuesday, June 7, 2016

Tuesday June 7

Was up early because my scope was at 7.  They came and got me around 7 to do the procedure.  There was a different Doctor that I haven't had in a while.  He was fairly gentle and pretty quick.   Don't get me wrong....these are not the most pleasant thing to get done.   I was happy when it was over.

When it was done, Carlito took me back to my room so I didn't have to wait on transport.  Once we got back to the room I was exhausted.  I laid down and chilled out while I waited on the doctors to make their rounds.  I held off on eating after the scope because I was in a lot of pain.  Around 11:30 we walked to the cafeteria and I got some sort of pasta.  We took it back to the room and I ate.

The docs made their rounds and said the scope looked good and that the bloodwork was good as well.  They gave me a bag of fluids because I was feeling dry and my stomach was too upset to drink too much.  

They also gave me my afternoon meds and said to hold off on the prograf for the day because my levels were high which could be causing my headaches.   They gave me iv Tylenol to see if it would help.  I took all the meds and laid back down again.  I slept a little off and on.   Dr. Cruz stopped in and told us that we could be discharged for the day when the iv meds were done and that he would just have to go to clinic tomorrow for more labs and go from there.   

We were discharged in about an hour.  On our way home I decided I needed a hair cut.  My hair has been falling out like crazy so I wanted to chop off the dead and hopefully it will start to come back.  I got it cut really short.  I'll post pics tomorrow.  I think it makes my face look fatter than it already does.   These steroids really wreak havoc on a body.  

After my haircut we came home and I chilled out on the couch for a couple of hours.  We had a gift card for uno so we decided to run out to grab dinner.   Before that we stopped at ulta so I could get my eyebrows done.  They did an awesome job!!  They have a full service salon which I didn't realize at all.  I think I'll go there from now on.  After pampering we went to Uno. Colin had a salad and I got pasta and chicken.  It was pretty good.  We headed home after.  I did all my evening meds and laid down until it was time for my night meds.  I hopped in the shower to get all the hair off me, finished all my meds and went to bed.  I'm watching chopped right now and hoping I can fall asleep.  We have to get up bright and early again tomorrow so have a good night.  I'll post more tomorrow.  Sweet dreams!

No comments:

Post a Comment