Thursday, March 24, 2016

Finally

Well, once again I'm behind the keys (hopefully for the last time). 

With one ring of my phone an emotional exchange in the hallway. Dr. Cruz became the man quite possibly gave Heather her normal life back.

The road has been long. Family and friends, coworkers, hell, people who have no clue who we are have made it all possible. That being said its not over, but the future looks bright.

 In true Heather fashion she was a trooper. Dr. Cruz said the surgery went well and he was able to deliver on everything promised. She'll be in ICU for a few days then step down to the transplant floor. With her determination and my constant, let's call it "encouragement" we'll get back up to speed in no time. 

I'll do my best to update over the next few days but I'm not promising anything. 

-Colin

No comments:

Post a Comment