Friday, March 4, 2016

Thursday March 3

I did not sleep at all....I am lucky if I got 2 hours total. Needless to say I "woke up" completely miserable.  

I put on a fluid early and got myself ready for the day.  Colin needed something from the store so I ran over there quick for him.  Then I had some errands to run.  I dropped off his stuff and ran to the post office, the dollar store, Michaels, the grocery store and to target to pick up my melatonin they ordered for me.  

I got home and started to not feel well.  By noon my fog started and just got worse as the day went on.  I was in it for the rest of the day until I went to bed.  I spent the afternoon/evening laying on the couch until about 7:30 when I got the energy to get up off the couch and put on my tpn.  I took my melatonin and went to bed.  I fell asleep around 10 or so and slept straight to about 2:30 this morning.  I was up a couple hours and then fell back asleep until 7.  I'm actually feeling well rested this morning so hopefully I'll have a good day :). I'll post more later!!!  Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment