Monday, March 21, 2016

Sunday March 20

Happy 1st Day of Spring!!!

Woke up to 24 degree weather and snow flurries!   

Ran to the grocery store in the morning and got a couple things to make fruit salad.  Got home, made the fruit salad.  We got ready and I got motivated.  We went down to the strip district and walked around.  We found this adorable new store that opened with hand made clothes from Peru.  They had the most awesome hand made shoes as well.  We ended up getting a sweater for Libby.  It was only $15 and is adorable!!  I'm excited to give it to her!!  She's going to love it!

I also stopped at the Art Steel store and got some skeleton keys for Courtney so she can make her wind chime.

We got home and Colin started watching March Madness.  I went in to the bedroom and watched Say Yes to the Dress.  I started not feeling well and fell asleep for a little bit.  I got up and decided to get motivated.  Colin needed a couple things from the drug store so I ran to Rite Aid.  I got back and just chilled out the rest of the evening.  

I put on my tpn around 7:30 and went to bed.  Today is freezing again.  Hopefully it will warm up.  I will post more later!!  Have a good day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment