Wednesday, March 2, 2016

Tuesday March 1

Got up bright and early and went in to clinic.  They did the usual bloodwork, labs and gave me a bag of fluids.  

The doctors made their rounds and everything looks good on my labs.  My ammonia levels are a little high yet but they are going down.  They are making some adjustments to my tpn.  I'm still going into my fog by the afternoon which is scary at times.  

We stopped at target and dropped off my prescription.  Then stopped at redbox and got a couple movies.  We watched the Night Before. I ended up falling asleep and missed most of the movie.  I'll watch it today when Colin is working.  The other movie was Miss you already.  It was worth watching but I did cry at a couple points.

I made dinner and we just chilled out the rest of the evening.  Not sure what today will hold.  Have a good day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment