Sunday, March 13, 2016

Sunday March 13

Was up at 4am.  I couldn't go back to sleep.  I stayed in bed until I heard Shawn and Courtney up.  They were up around 6:30.  I got up and took off my tpn.  I got showered and dressed.  They were packing up their stuff when I got out of the shower.  They got ready and left around 8. 

After they left I went to the grocery store and got everything for dinners this week.  I came home and started cleaning up.  I did a couple loads of laundry and overhauled the house.  I organized and cleaned up my closet.  I put away the new clothes my mom got me and organized my shoes.  

Today was the Crafters Hours Fundraiser that Kelly was hosting.  They had 3 classes and during two of them, they put me on FaceTime so I could see everyone there and what they were making.  It was really nice to be able to see everyone.   Thank you to everyone who attended to support me and for all your generous donations.   I wish I could have been there.  It looks like it was a lot of fun and the different pieces everyone made were beautiful!!!   A special thank you to Kelly Schavnis for hosting the event and to Rut and Karen for all their hard work!  You guys are amazing!!!

Colin got home around 3.  I was happy to see him.  We had been apart for most of the week.  I was pretty emotional when he got home.  I had a very emotional week between everything with Honey and missing home and my family this week.  I cried a couple of times because I'm homesick.  

I was laying on the couch and suddenly felt something wet.  My ostomy bag broke.   It was all over the pillows and all over me.  I ran to the bathroom and cleaned myself up.  I changed the bag and cleaned myself up.  I put on my pajamas and got ready for bed.  The bag just added to my emotional state.  

I put on my tpn around 8 and went to bed.  I'm laying here now hoping to fall asleep.  Wish me luck.  Goodnight!!  


No comments:

Post a Comment