Tuesday, March 22, 2016

Monday March 21

Woke up, got ready for the day.  Put on a fluid.   When my fluid was done I went to Best Buy.

We have been having a random issue with my Jeep where every once in a while when I go to start it, the interior lights up like a Christmas tree and all kinds of alarms start going off and lights are flashing everywhere.   All of our "research" on the issue leads back to the remote start.  I had made an appointment with Best Buy because they installed the remote start and it's under warranty as long as it remains in my car. I dropped off my car and walked over to the mall that was next door.  I walked around and browsed for about an hour while I waited for him to finish.  

I went back after an hour and he said he couldn't get it to do it and that if it happens again to give him a call.  I also stopped and got an oil change before heading home because my car was due.  

After I got home I got stuff out for dinner.  I wasn't feeling well so I put on another fluid.  I layed down while the fluid was running.   After that I sat down and painted for a few hours.  I made dinner.  Put on my tpn around 5:30 since we have clinic on Tuesday and layed in bed.

I slept a little last night.   We were up at 5.  I will post more about my appointment later.  Have a good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment