Friday, March 11, 2016

Thursday March 10

Got up and left my Grandmas to go to Honeys and meet my mom.   We got packed up and left for Pittsburgh.  

The drive was nice and easy.   We got there by noon.  Colin left to go back to Lancaster.  Mom and I hung out at the apartment and then went shopping at the Waterfront.  

I got a pair of Tom's on clearance at Journeys for $20.  They were originally 79.00.   They are really cute!  I was excited about the purchase.   We also went to bath and body works and mom got me some "sleepy" type sprays and plug ins to see if they will help me sleep.  We stopped in a couple more stores then went to dinner.  we went to Red Robin (mom's favorite restaurant).   After dinner we rented a movie and chilled out for the evening.  

We went to bed around 9:30.  I fell asleep pretty easily because we had an eventful day.  

No comments:

Post a Comment