Thursday, March 17, 2016

Wednesday March 16

Woke up early and drove to Altoona to surprise my mom.  

Got there around 8.  She was up and vacuuming the house.   They were playing old records from when Honey was younger.  

I came on a good day.   There were people in and out of the house all day.   They brought her new lift chair.   She got her new hospital bed.  The home nurse was there,  the physical therapist and a couple of other people.  It was a revolving door from 10am to 2pm.  I'm surprised Honey wasn't asking to go to bed by 4.  

Around 2 I put on my fluids and hung out with Honey to give mom a break.  After my fluids were done I made dinner for Honey and Rosemary.  I was going to go visit my grandparents but I started to not feel well and decided to stay here and relax rather than drive over there.

Around 6 my Uncle Rick came over to put Honey's bed together upstairs so I have a place to sleep.  I got ready for bed around 8 and layed down.  I slept ok last night.  I'm getting packed up and preparing to head back to Pittsburgh.

Have a good day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment