Sunday, March 13, 2016

Saturday March 12

We were up early today.  I was watching the news to see what was going on with the parade.  Turns out they were starting the parade a few blocks from the Strip District which is where we were going to go in the morning.  That put a complete wrench in our plans.

I went back online and looked for something to do.  We decided to go to the Carnegie Museum of Art.  It's in Oakland near the hospital.  

We got dressed and ready.  We stopped at IHOP for breakfast on the way.  We got to the museum with no problems and no traffic!!!

It was a really cool place.  They had amazing art and the dinosaur exhibit was dumbfounding!  We spent a couple of hours there.   






Andrew Carnegie funded these dinosaur exhibits because he was fascinated by them.  This is his personal collection which makes the exhibit that much more interesting.  It was a cool place and I would highly recommend it.

After the museum we went back to the house and I put on my fluids.  Shawn and Courtney went to grab something to eat and I layed down and watched tv.  They got back after about an hour and we just sat around and talked.  

It was about 3:30 when my fluids were done.  Shawn was tired so we decided to stay in and watch a movie.  We just hung out the rest of the evening and talked and watched tv.  They ordered takeout for dinner, came back and we watched a movie.  I put on my tpn and went to bed around 9.   Don't forget to change your clocks tonight!!!   Sweet dreams!

No comments:

Post a Comment