Tuesday, March 15, 2016

Monday March 14

Got up early.   Showered, got dressed and ran to the grocery store.  After the store I ran and exchanged a pair of flip flops that I got for Colin.  I grabbed the wrong size so I took them back.  

When I was done I decided to get a pedicure.   My feet are a mess and have really been bothering me.   I haven't touched them in over a year.   I found a nail place close to the house.  I went in, signed in and the guy said it would be about a half hour.  I was fine with that.  I sat down and read a couple magazines.   About 45 minutes later he took me back to the pedicure chair.  He filled it with water and soap and said that the girl would be with me in a few minutes.   I sat in that chair for a half hour waiting.   It was ridiculous.   They didn't acknowledge me at all.  Finally the girl got done with the person she was working on.   She came over and started my pedicure.  I tried talking to her and asking questions and she wanted no parts of it.   She was very short with me and pretty rude in general.  She kept looking at her cell phone and texting while she was doing my pedicure.  It was not a very good experience.

For the first time ever.....my feet were so bad and dry that she pretty much had to use a cheese grater thing on them to get off the dry skin.   I've never had them do that before.  The positive is....my feet are soft and I have pretty pink toenails.

I got home from the pedicure and sat on the couch.  I put on a movie and fell asleep for a little bit.  I got stuff together for Colin's dinner.  When he got home I made dinner, put on my tpn early since we have clinic and layed down in bed to relax because I was so tired.  I was falling asleep off and on.   I was really out of sorts starting around 2:00 and never regained my clarity.  I was up off and on all night feeling like crap.

Hopefully today will be better.   Time will tell!


No comments:

Post a Comment