Thursday, March 10, 2016

Wednesday March 9

I slept a little bit off and on.  

I got up and went to Walmart to get a cell phone charger because the charger I had stopped working and didn't charge my phone overnight.  

I left there and went to Honey's.  I spent the morning/afternoon at Honeys.  She had a lot of company off and on throughout the day between the nurses and therapists.  Family was coming in and out.  It was a little overwhelming but she enjoyed the company.  

I was there all day and most of the evening.  I didn't get back to Grandma's until after 8.  I put on my tpn and went to bed.  It was a long day and I was exhausted so I fell asleep pretty quickly.  I was up every 2 hours or so.  It was a little bit of a rough night but I did sleep a little.  

Today is a new day.  We will see what it brings.   

No comments:

Post a Comment