Sunday, March 20, 2016

Saturday March 19

Got up and finished my painting.   Got showered and dressed.  Ran over to Michaels and grabbed some other paint colors for a new painting I'm going to start. I think when it gets nice I'm going to start taking my stuff down to the park and I'll sit outside and paint.  They have a bench down there and it's pretty peaceful. I'll probably start doing that sometime this week.

I got home from Michaels and Colin dropped me off at The Sheridan downtown.  My cousin Melissa's girls had a dance competition.  I was able to stay and see Mia dance.  Then I started to not feel well. Colin was done with his errands so he picked me up and we came home.  I put on my pajamas and watched tv.  That was the extent of my day/evening.  I was in a really bad fog and really out of it so I just stayed home.   Colin went out to dinner with Matt.  I put on my tpn and went to bed.  

Hopefully I'll be feeling better today.  We will see.  Have a good day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment