Saturday, March 19, 2016

Friday March 18

Today was a pretty uneventful day.  I got up and put on my fluids.   I ran to Dollar Tree to grab a couple of things.  I came home and cleaned up.  I went through my clothes and shoes again to make a pile of winter stuff to send home and get it out of the apartment.  I did some laundry and cleaned up.  

Mom had sent me an art easel with paints and pencils and a huge art kit a couple of months ago so I got it out and set it up.  I decided I would do some painting.  I spent the afternoon painting.   Colin got home and I made dinner.   We went over to Dicks to look at shorts and then came home and watched a movie on Netflix.

I put on my tpn and went to bed.  I was tired.  I fell asleep easily but woke back up around 10 and was up most of the night.  Hopefully today will be better.   Have a good day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment