Friday, March 18, 2016

Thursday March 17

Happy St. Patrick's Day!!!

I was up extra early because Honey was up calling for mom throughout the night.  I got up and got ready for the day.  I packed up my stuff, loaded up my car and left around 8 to head back to Pittsburgh.  I didn't want to leave too early and get stuck in Pittsburgh traffic.   The drive home was easy.  Hardly any traffic and I moved the whole way.

I was home around 10.  I unloaded the car and put my stuff away.  I ran to the grocery store to grab a couple of things.  I started to not feel well when I got home so I put on my fluids and layed down in bed for a little bit.  I think I fell asleep for about an hour.  I hung out in the bedroom and watched tv until my fluids were done.

I didn't do much the rest of the afternoon / evening because I wasn't feeling well.   I put on my tpn at bedtime and went to bed around 8.  Pretty uneventful day.  

No comments:

Post a Comment