Monday, March 7, 2016

Sunday March 6

We got up early and I put a fluid on.   We put in a movie and watched The Room.   Definitely an interesting movie.  I would recommend watching it.  It was worth it.

After we watched the movie Colin was watching golf on tv and I fell asleep for about an hour.  When I woke up, I got dressed in my warm comfy clothes....long underwear and all and we went to play pitch and putt.  I was ok at the beginning but started to not feel well towards the end of the round.   We left and came home after our 9 rounds were done.   It was nice to get outside and get some fresh air.  It also gave Colin a little bit of golf time even though I'm terrible at it.   He didn't seem to mind.   He's a great teacher but I'm a horrible student!!!  

On our way home, I got a call from my dad that Honey was in the hospital.   My Uncle Rick found her laying on the floor when he stopped over for coffee and called 911.   They took her to the hospital, ran tests and determined that she had a heart attack.  My mom went to Altoona and is going to stay with her at the hospital.  There is fluid in her lungs which they are giving her medicine for and she has a lot of swelling in her legs and feet so they have her on something for that too.   She is slow in her speech and her breathing is shallow but for the most part she's alert.  We are just hoping that she's not in too much pain and she's comfortable.   She's not complaining at all but she never does.  Honey is 96 years old.   She has lived a very good, rewarding life.  We are all praying that God will take care of her and do what is best.   Please keep her in your prayers. 

We went home and I layed down.  We watched the golf tournament the rest of the afternoon.  For dinner we ran over to Red Robin.   We sat at the bar and watched the end of the tournament.  After it was over we went home, I put on my tpn and went to bed.  

No comments:

Post a Comment