Tuesday, March 1, 2016

Monday February 29

Got up early and put on a fluid.  Took off my tpn, showered and got ready for the day.

Left the house around 9:30 and went to the dollar store.   After the dollar store I went to Dick's, the grocery store and then home.  I carried the groceries in and put them away.   I got a bunch of fruit and veggies to make smoothies for Colin so I cut and portioned things out so that when its time to make the smoothies everything is measured out and ready to go.  

It took about two hours.  I had gotten some bins at the dollar store to organize a couple things in the kitchen so I cleaned and organized the spice cabinet and the top of the refrigerator.  I am going to tackle the other cabinets tomorrow.  Gives me something to do and makes me feel like I'm accomplishing something.  

I was done around 2 so I put on a movie and layed on the couch.  I was able to take a quick nap for about an hour.   I was up and had to get my tpn ready around 4.  I had therapy at 5:30 and had to have my tpn on at 5:30 on Monday because we leave the house at 5:30 on Tuesday for clinic so I got everything ready and injected the bag with everything so that I could just hook it up and start it when I got to therapy so I wasn't running behind.  

I went to therapy and got home around 7:00 or so.  When I got home I put on my pajamas and went to bed.  I have clinic today so hopefully everything will go well.  I will update later.   Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment