Sunday, March 6, 2016

Saturday March 5

Got up and went down to The Strip District for a walk. We got some produce at the produce stand for Colin's smoothies.  We went over to the Robinson Town Center Mall to do some more walking and so Colin could check out Golf Galaxy.  It was a pretty cool place.   Just a huge sporting goods store full of golf.   They had a Five Below which I was super excited about.  I got some new colored pencils, a new adult coloring book and a pencil sharpener.  

We got home and reserved some movies at the redbox. I ran to the grocery store to grab some more fruit that I didn't get at market.  I picked up the movies and came home.  We watched Extraction with Bruce Willis but I ended up falling asleep.  Colin said it was good.  

I just chilled out until it was time to put on my tpn.  I got everything together, put it on and layed down.  I had a terrible night.  I was up the entire night.  I think I may have slept two hours.  

Hopefully today will be better.   Have a good day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment