Thursday, March 10, 2016

Tuesday March 8

Woke up extra early and went in to the hospital for clinic.  They did my labs and bloodwork and said everything looks good.  My ammonia levels are perfect.   They are very happy with how everything looks.

We were actually done with clinic by 10 and headed home.   While we were there I talked to the doctor about going to visit Honey in Altoona.  They ok'd everything so I talked to Colin and decided I was going to go and stay overnight to see Honey and to check on my mom and make sure she was ok.  

I left and drove to Altoona.   It's about an hour and a half drive.   I got there and went to the hospital where Honey was.  I walked in and surprised my mom.  I didn't tell anyone I was coming.  Honey looked really good.  She had a mild heart attack.   Has congestive heart failure.  The fluid in her lungs has cleared up and they have her scheduled for discharge.  

I went with my mom and aunt peg to run a couple of errands to prepare for Honey to get home.  We got back to the house and Honey had just gotten home and was sitting in her chair in the living room like nothing had happened.  

She looks good!  She has her wits about her.  

I stayed at my Grandma and Pap's.  They were very gracious and made a bedroom for me in the basement. I slept pretty good.


No comments:

Post a Comment