Wednesday, March 23, 2016

Tuesday March 22

Woke up early and went in to clinic.  They did bloodwork and hooked me up to fluids.  I colored in my coloring book as we waited for the doctors to round.   They actually made their rounds fairly early.  Everything looked good on my labs.  Dr. Cruz is hopeful that we will get a call soon.  It's getting to be a little frustrating waiting but I really don't have much of a choice.  We were done and out of the hospital by 9:30 and were home by 10.

When we got home I ran to Target to pick up a prescription.  I went home and started packing my stuff for this weekend.  Colin came home around 1 and we ran to Lowes and got a carpet scrubber.   I was feeling pretty good until about 2.   I slowly started going into my fog.  I sat on the couch and relaxed hoping it would go away.

I had therapy at 5 so I left and went to therapy.   As I sat there it was getting worse.  I don't remember much about my therapy session.   I went home, put on my tpn and went to bed.  I was feeling awful by the time I got home.  I slept a little last night so hopefully I will be feeling ok today.  

No comments:

Post a Comment