Monday, March 7, 2016

Monday March 7

Didn't sleep well again last night.  Was worrying about Honey.  Mom and I were texting at 1am.  She slept at the hospital last night and stayed by Honey's side.  

I got up around 6 and put my fluids on.  When they were done I got showered and dressed.  I ran to the grocery store to get stuff to make for dinner.  Then I ran to target to see if my prescription was called in and it wasn't yet.  I'll have to ask them for it at my appointment tomorrow.  

I got home and made chicken enchilada casserole and chipped steak noodle bake casserole.  It's enough to last for the week so I won't have to cook any more this week.  I was supposed to have therapy today but it got cancelled again.  I put my pjs on early and did laundry, cleaned up the house and went through my clothes and shoes to send my winter stuff to get ready for spring.  

I'm feeling like I accomplished a lot today.  I didn't sit down until around 3.  Colin came home and we watched tv for a little bit.  I got him dinner and we started watching Wild.  We've seen the movie already but it's pretty good so we watched it again.  Around 5:30 I got my tpn together and ready since we have to get up at 5 for my clinic appointment.  

I'm just hanging out laying in bed now.  Hopefully I'll get some sleep tonight.  I'm exhausted.  I will update after my appointment tomorrow.   Have a good night!! Sweet dreams!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment