Tuesday, July 5, 2016

Friday July 1

I'm slacking the past couple of days and I'm sorry.  I've had a pretty crappy set of days.  

Mom is here visiting and Colin went home to take care of the dogs because Cyndee is going on vacation.  Mom and I had breakfast, ran a couple of errands and went to the grocery store.  

Mom talked to Dr Cruz on Thursday at my appointment and asked if she could take me to the Kenny Chesney concert.  He said we could go as long as I didn't push myself too hard.  

After he gave approval we spent Friday getting an outfit to wear.  I was super excited !!!  We went to Marshalls and bought small purses.  They have stipulations on what kinds of bags and sizes you can take in and I had to take my meds with us so I had to be particular on what I bought.   Mom got me a really cute Michael Kors clutch and she bought one for herself too just a different color.  

Oh....let me tell you this too.  I didn't walk while we were doing the errands.  She brought a transport chair with her.  Kind of a mix between a wheelchair and a stroller.   She pushed me the whole time.   

After Marshalls we went to DSW just to see how expensive cowgirl boots were and if they had any.  They ranged in price from 69-199 a pair.  The sales lady said to check the clearance because they just moved some back there.  Boy did i score on that one.  I got the cutest cowgirl boots- brown w/teal throughout. They were gorgeous and fit perfect!!  They were originally $179.  Marked down to $79 and then there was another 25% off that.  We paid under $30.00!!!

We went in to old navy bc they were having a $2 tank top sale so mom got a few tank tops.  I bought a cute jean jacket for $15 and a cute navy and white plaid shirt to wear over my American flag tshirt so I could be patriotic.  I was super stoked and excited for my adventure.  

We went home, had dinner and chilled out until bed so that I wouldn't be too exhausted and so that I could prepare myself for a long evening.

I had a hard time sleeping because I was so excited!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment