Saturday, September 17, 2016

Friday September 16

Had a typical sleepless hospital night.   Between pain, peeing, meds and vitals I was able to cat nap here and there.   My throat is sore which doesn't exactly make it easy to?!?.  

Colin got me hot chocolate and got himself some coffee. We watched tv for about a half hour and then the nurse came and told us transplant was here to take us to the GI lab for my illioscopy.  He took us to the Lab and they took me back right away to do the prep.   Once I was changed and signed my consents they took me to the procedure room, gave me the propophal and off to sleep I went.   I woke up in recovery.   Colin was already by my side when I was waking up.   About 10 minutes later the doctor came out and said that everything looks good as far as she can see with the camera and that they should have the actual biopsy results by Monday Afternoon.   After they left I was taken back to my room.

Dr. Cruz and Bill were rounding.  They said they are keeping me until at least Monday so they can be sure they have the biopsy results.   They are also going to change some of my med dosages slightly.  He advanced me to a GI soft diet which will give me a little variety and flavor in my meals.

I ordered seashell noodles for lunch and had some mandarin oranges as well.   Colin left to go home and chill out.  I watched HGTV pretty much all day and night.  For dinner I ordered an open fave turkey sandwich with gravy and mashed potatoes.   It was very good after not eating food for a week.   After I ate I watched more tv, went for a short walk and then turned in for the night.  I'm extremely tired and ready to go home.   I'm turning in for the night.   Sweet dreams!!!   

No comments:

Post a Comment