Thursday, September 22, 2016

Wednesday September 21

Woke up at 5 to my alarm clock.   I slept better last night.  I think my exhaustion is starting to catch up with me.  Ate some yogurt, took my 6am meds and packed my backpack to get ready to go.  

Got to clinic a little before 6.   They took me back almost immediately.  I was put in a private room which is always nice.  The nurse came in and drew my labs.  Colin watched Netflix and was just as fidgety as I was.  Neither of us could really get comfortable.  

The doctors/team made their rounds around 8:30.  They said my labs look good for the most part.  My prograf level is high again.   I am dry so they gave me three hours worth of hydration before they would let me go home.  Bill also gave me iv pain medicine because I was hunched over in pain and uncomfortable.   He left and said he would be back to check on me.  I just chilled out and layed there with my eyes closed in order to relax.  Bill stopped back in my room to see how I was feeling.   He gave me another dose of pain medicine and told us to come back on Friday for labs again.  

We got home from clinic, I put on my pajamas and layed down.  We didn't get home until close to 2.  Colin needed to burn off some energy so he went to the driving range.  He was gone for a couple hours.  I heated up the pasta leftovers from dinner.  I took all my evening meds and then went to bed.   I was dozing off/on since we got home.   Hoping for a good 6 straight hours of sleep.  I'll update tomorrow.  Sweet dreams!

No comments:

Post a Comment