Wednesday, September 14, 2016

Wednesday September 14

I didn't sleep at all last night.   Between the pain, nausea, iv meds, blood draws and General meds I couldn't sleep for more than a half hour at a time.   It was awful.   I spent most of the night crying.   

Colin came in around 6.   He sat in the chair beside my bed and we waited for the doctors to make their rounds.   When they came in they said my stomach was still full and things were backing up causing the pain.   They also said my EBV levels are trending up again so they are putting me on an antibiotic for that.   They still haven't gotten the rest of my labs back so they said they would come back with my levels and the biopsy results.   Colin left around lunchtime.   I told him he needed a break.   

The doctors came back around at 3.  They hooked up my g tube to drain to see if they could release some pressure.  He said all my bloodwork looks good.   The prograf is low so they have to increase it and check the levels again.   He also told me that they got the biopsy results back.   He said it isn't showing rejection but it doesn't look good.  He is going to talk to Dr. Cruz and they are going to decide if I should get another biopsy and whether or not I will be put under for it.  He said we can talk about it in the morning.   I am extremely frustrated and don't want to talk to anyone right now.   I just wish all these random hurdles would stop so I can have my reversal surgery and hopefully be better.  

I'm going to eat my sherbet dinner and lay down.   I desperately need some sleep and I wasn't able to nap at all today.   Praying that I get some rest.  I will update tomorrow.   Have a good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment