Wednesday, September 14, 2016

Monday September 12

Woke up feeling worse if that's even possible.  Colin took my vitals.   My bp was low and my hr was high.   We called the on call transport coordinator.   She said Dr Cruz wants me to head straight to the ER.   She called to let them know we were on our way.

We got there and they took us back right away.  They drew my blood, took a urine sample, gave me nausea and pain medicine.   They did several X-rays.   The small bowel fellow came to my room and checked my abdomen and went over my bloodwork and X-rays with me.  Once again.....my stomach isn't emptying.   They admitted me, put me on clear liquids and changed some of my meds around.   

We were moved from the ER to a room by 2:00.  We got settled in the room and just watched tv.   Colin left once I got settled so that he could Lysol the house and clean everything before I get discharged.  It was an exhausting day going through all of the testing and the stress of the pain.   Hopefully I will be feeling better tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment